Tuesday 19 April 2011

been busy lately, doing lots of research for my big day which will happen in a year time.
3rd March 2012 will be the day!!!
now we're going through a period of intensive decision making.
venue? indoor outdoor? lunch or dinner? how many pax? who to invite? who can we not invite? make up artist/hairstylist? photographer/videographer? gown? live band?
lots to decide just for this special moment when he becomes my fiance and I become his fiancee.

seriously I hate hate hate to be in the limelight.
the thought that we are gonna be the male and female lead for our solemnisation makes me nervous more than anything else!!!
nervous put aside...I'm sure love will filled the air, surrounding with blessings from all the guests.

hair please grow faster and longer will you
my fiance-to-be love me lots lots with long hair!


i look CHIO with long hair right? hahaha!!!


ps♥ i want to be his pretty bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment