Wednesday 9 March 2011

#♥16 ♥- 27♥


I'm happy to have such a memorable post as my first entry. #16-27 a future number existing right now in our heart. I'm trying to find the right words to describe my feelings. Happy? Excited? Nervous? Maybe it was a mixture of feelings but UNBELIVABLE should be the right word! Seriously, I couldnt believe I'm doing this, this soon!!! Tan Ming Huat what spell have you casted on me? Everything became so real the moment we stepped into HDB Hub, both cracking our brains for the final decision. Having a house with you is like a dream come true. Now we are one step nearer to our wedding which I'm already anticipating!!! All I wanna say is, I have never regretted for the past 6 years. I'm just so glad that it is you!!! It is you who I went through all these with. It is you who make it possible. In the future it's all gonna be YOU YOU YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU. ONLY YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment