Sunday 13 March 2011


i, seriously have a very cutee niece!


how time flies, she's 6 now.
she was born the day after moo & I got together, so I always say she's the product of ours :)
when she was even younger she was those 慢热 kind, a really slow rice cooker!
we always need to warm her up before she would start talking and playing with us.
but now, HELL NO! she's super 狂热!!!
but of course not with someone who she's unfamiliar with.
I believe now she's bigger she starts to recognise people.
So even if we visit her once a month she will still remember who we are.
That's good, we can save all the time for warming up :)
Sometimes I do pity her, she has no one to play with or talk to.
Her grandma at home only know how to watch teebee and both her parents are working.
So she calls up my house very often to find my mum to talk.
Sad right???
I hope I can visit her more often so that she won't feel lonely.
We brought her to the Zoo before. So what's next? Sentosa or USS?
Her family is not really well to do, she might be missing a lot in her childhood.
I just wanna treat her like my own daughter, my princess!!!
Afterall, she's named by me.
My lovely Annabelle, you must grow up well ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment